Fire Grants News
Fire Grants Announcements
Free Grant Assistance
- All Terrain Emergency Rescue
- Bariatric Lifts
- Chembio/Hazmat PPE
- CO Screening
- Driving Simulation
- Exhaust Removal Systems
- Extrication Equipment
- Fire/EMS Software
- Firefighter Personnel Locators
- HazMat Training
- Incident Command
- Mobile Data Terminals
- Online Training
- Oxygen Generators
- Patient Monitoring/Defibrillators
- Patient Simulation
- Personal Escape Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment - PPE
- Rehab Equipment
- Simulation Software
- Stabilization and Lifting Equipment
- Technical Rescue
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Turnout Gear
- Vehicle Equipment
- Video Systems
- Wildland Gear
- Wildland PPE
Fire Grants Links
Fire Grants Announcements
Grant Awards Announcement: 2013 California Fire Safe Council Grants Clearinghouse
The California Fire Safe Council (CFSC) is pleased to announce its 2013 Grants Clearinghouse Awards. 51 grants totaling $4,422,086 have been selected. The organizations selected to receive the awards are matching them with $5,752,214 in non-federal funds.
CFSC received 139 applications requesting $12,380,503. The decisions that have been made are preliminary funding decisions at this time based on funding and the next steps in the Clearinghouse.
The projects are being funded by a grant from the Cooperative Fire Program of the U.S. Forest Service, Department of Agriculture, Pacific Southwest Region, through the California Fire Safe Council.
Click here to view the list of funded projects. If your project has been selected to receive funding, you will be contacted by a CFSC Grant Manager and given specific instructions on the next steps.
Click here to view grant summary report on the 2013 Grant Awards.
If your project was not selected for preliminary funding:
1. You may request feedback from the California Fire Safe Council. Please contact Amber Gardner at email@example.com or at 1-800-372-2530 before November 22, 2012 to request feedback.
2. Your project will be held in the Clearinghouse until the next funding cycle should funds become available. Nothing more is required of you as we will contact you directly should this occur.
Thank you for submitting your grant proposal. We are looking forward to working with you in helping to make California more fire safe. If you have any questions, please contact the Clearinghouse at 800 FS CALIF. (372-2543) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about CFSC’s Grant Clearinghouse, including program guide lines and contacts, please visit our website.