Application Due Date: August 2016 est
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation promotes the philanthropic mission of BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. We award grants focused on high-impact initiatives and that work with civic and economic partners to promote healthy lifestyle choices across the state. This, in turn, helps control health care costs for all Tennessee residents.
To seek grant funding from THF or the Community Trust, organizations must be:
- Be nondiscriminatory
- Serve communities within Tennessee
- Be a Section 501 (c)(3) qualified public charity and not a private foundation
- Comply with applicable laws regarding registration and financial reporting
We give priority to projects that reflect our mission and emphasize healthy living, health care access and quality of life, such as the following:
- Projects that are solution-oriented and measurable to show proven results.
- Projects that help the most amount of people across income, race and gender lines.
- Projects that obtain high participation and can be easily replicated.
- Projects that are collaborative and attract diverse community partnerships.
Funding cycle deadlines are in January, May and September.
Organization: BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation
Contact Name: Kathy Bingham
Contact Email: Kathy_Bingham@bcbst.com
Contact Phone: (423)-535-7163