Application Due Date: TBA
The purpose of the PacificSource Charitable Foundation is to provide resources and funds for the health and welfare of the underserved, and lessen the burden of government in this regard.Our mission is to provide financial support to organizations, programs, and individuals in an attempt to improve health status and meet healthcare needs, with an emphasis on children and youth, in communities PacificSource Health Plans serves.
- Determine if your organization falls within the scope of PacificSource Charitable Foundation funding. We are pleased to consider requests from organizations that:
- Meet the IRS’s qualifications for nonprofit charitable organizations,
- Are not arts, political, or faith-specific/religious causes, and
- Benefit people in the communities we serve.
- Fund programs and projects that address the healthcare needs of children and youth in communities PacificSource Health Plans serves;
- Develop and implement strategies for assisting the uninsured and underinsured, particularly children and youth;
- Projects that form partnerships with PacificSource and its many business partners and customers, including physicians and other healthcare providers and insurance brokers and agents.
Guidelines and Application
Organization: PacificSource Charitable Foundation
Contact Name: Marian Blankenship
Contact Email: CharitableFoundation@pacificsource.com