Application Due Date: TBA
Funding Limited to these counties in GA: Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Haralson, Heard, Henry, Lamar, Meriwether, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding, and Walton counties
- Care and Coverage for Low-Income People – programs (generally within a health institution) that lower financial barriers so the uninsured and underinsured gain access to quality medical care.
- Community Health Initiatives – Improving health through nutrition, physical activity, general wellness, or the community conditions that influence health.
- Safety Net Organizations – Community clinics, public hospitals, or local health departments that provide health care for underserved communities.
- Developing and Disseminating Knowledge – Educating consumers and practitioners, advancing research, informing policymakers about care and health, or related public policy initiatives
Be classified as a tax-exempt public charity under section 501(c)(3) or 501 (c)(4) of the U.S. Internal Revenue code or a governmental entity.
Be located in a county in our service area, and request funding for a project in one or more of the counties.
Service area: Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Haralson, Heard, Henry, Lamar, Meriwether, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding, and Walton counties
Areas not funded
- Private foundations
- Political candidates or organizations
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, medical condition or veteran status
- Faith-based organizations that will use funds to teach or advance a religious ideology
- Organizations and programs outside the Kaiser Permanente Georgia service area
- Capital campaigns, sports teams/events, and school yearbooks
- Most contributions will be for program support rather than event sponsorships.
Organization: Kaiser Permanente Community Benefits
Contact Name: Emily Kimble
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 404-279-4636